It is important to use a skincare line that has quality ingredients made by a medical professional. They can be found at your local Skin Care Clinic, who can advise you on the proper regime for your individual needs. Products sold in skincare clinics have higher levels of ingredients to achieve faster results than over the counter.
Your day time skin care regime:
- Cleanse with a cleanser designed for your skin type
- Toner (to remove left over cleanser, and to balance the PH of your skin
- Eye Cream, to reduce visible signs of lines, dark circles, and puffiness
- Anti-Aging Serum helps to reverse the visible appearance of lines, wrinkles, roughness, and uneven skin tone to reveal healthy looking skin.
- Moisturizer choose a good hydrating moisturizer that improves firmness and elasticity
- SPF 50 apply daily and reapply every 80 minutes if outdoors
Your Night Time regime:
- Cleanse twice first cleanse is to remove makeup the 2nd clean at a deeper level
- Hydrating Mask -rapidly soothes, calms, and hydrates the skin. Recommended to use 1-2 times a week
- Eye Cream